Our management consulting practice is focused on assisting leaders, managers, decision-makers, and practitioners within government and non-profit organizations in doing what they do best — serve the public. We take a cooperative approach with our clients to really understand their organization and the challenges they face to provide assistance and solutions that are practical, actionable, and cost-effective. We offer a wide-variety of services and we are experienced in assisting both new start-up agencies and long-standing, mature organizations.
Our services include:
- Organizational Evaluations
- Staffing Models and Workload Allocation
- Operational Risk Assessments and Enterprise Risk Management
- Business Process Re-engineering
- Development and Implementation of Policies and Procedures
- Establishing Systems of Internal Controls
- Assessing Employee Recruitment and Hiring Strategies
- Classification and Compensation Studies
- Rate and Fee Studies
- Benchmarking Studies
- Budget and Funding Analysis and Optimization
Our team of seasoned professionals are active members in a variety of industry organizations, including the Project Management Institute, Institute of Internal Auditors, Association of Government Accountants, and American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.